Fiesole is easily reachable by car because of its nearness with Florence (5 Km).
Arriving from Rome, driving A1 motorway, Firenze Sud exit is recommended.
Then follow the informations for Fiesole.
Arriving from Milan, Firenze Nord exit is recommended, follow for Viali di Circonvallazione - Fiesole.
ABOUT FREE AND PAY PARKINGS
- Residents,from 9.00 to 19.00, will not be allowed to park any more in piazza Garibaldi and via Gramsci on the right side ( until the Carabinieri station).Those places will be available for the non resident people, but will be a payment places.
- The left side of the place, between via Pascoli and via del Cecilia, will become free for parking but with a rapid parking disc, from 8.00 to 20.00, to make everyone able to frequent storse.
In the parking controlled area there are 8 parcometers:
3 in Piazza Garibaldi
2 in via Portigiani
2 in Piazza del Mercato
1 in via Gramsci
ONLY RESIDENTS RESERVED PARKING
In these following areas, parking is reserved to the "F ZONE" residents:
via S. Maria
via S. Chiara
via S. Apollinare
parcheggio di via Dupre'
parcheggio di via delle Mura Etrusche
parcheggio di via Bastianini
parcheggio di via Mari (in località Borgunto)
parcheggio di via del Pelagaccio (in località Borgunto)
a) Cheap rates for the inhabitant of the village (the only exeption being the"F ZONE" residents, who may free park up to 2 cars):
minimo 30 minutes € 0,30
60 minutes € 0,60
every next hour € 1
NOTE: To pay cheap rate:
1) push the parking meter yellow button and, only after it, insert coins.
2) 2) Show on the dashboard the log book photocopy
b) full rate:
Minimo 30 minutes € 0,50
60 min € 1,00
every next hour € 1,5
METERED PARKING TIMES:
Jenuary 1/March 31: 8.00-20.00
April 1/September 30: 8.00-24.00
October 1/December 31: 8.00-20.00
This service is managed by Publiservizi.
For informations, and questions call:
- Publiservizi free number 800/980800
- Municipal free number 800/414240
- Public relations office, tel. 055-599478
- Comune di Fiesole web site:www.comune.fiesole.fi.it